Half Price Sunday Roast and Wine at the Grecian Taverna for two.
- Browse Vouchers
The Grecian Taverna has been serving exceptional Greek dishes for over 35 years. Based in the heart of Plymouth, our fun, lively restaurant is not just about the extraordinary food, it’s about the unforgettable experience
We source many of our ingredients locally and pride ourselves in our locally caught fish speciality dishes. We use the highest quality ingredients at all times, ensuring our food is of an incredibly high standard whilst keeping a traditional authentic taste.
Diners can choose from a wide range of traditional dishes, and accompany them with a selection of our Greek wines. The less adventurous diner will also be pleased to see the staple dishes of any good restaurant and a good selection of wines and champagnes more familiar to British menus.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
- This voucher entitles you to 2 Sunday Roasts and 2 Large Glasses of House Wine.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You must book in advance and quote your Radio Plymouth voucher number.
- Subject to availability.
- Book early to avoid disappointment 01752 266400
- The voucher must not be defaced – and elements must be legible.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No change will be given. This voucher must be used at a single booking.
- This voucher is uniquely identifiable and will be checked at the establishment.
- This voucher can only be used once.
- If a duplicate copy of this voucher exists the voucher will only be valid on its first presentation.
- Customers buying a voucher can only use one voucher at the establishment at any time during the promotion. If a customer presents a new voucher on a second occasion the establishment can refuse to honour this voucher.
- Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Further Radio Plymouth Voucher Store Terms and Conditions can be found here
View T & C's
Marking the restoration of the Mayflower Steps
They were unveiled at a ceremony, which marked the end of work on this important landmark
NSPCC's Festival of Trees takes centre stage to help city's children
Children's charity's annual Christmas fundraiser returns for 23rd year
Drake Circus turns purple
It's part of an international to recognise the importance and needs of disabled customers
No traffic alerts