Half Price Boiler Servicing with Soper
- Browse Vouchers
Soper's have been servicing boilers in and around the Plymouth area for decades. We offer an easy and reliable boiler service solution for all home owners and landlords. We service all types, makes and models of gas boilers. Prevention is better than cure, keeping your boiler annually maintained can save money in the long run and unnecessary, costly boiler repairs.
WHAT DOES AN ANNUAL BOILER SERVICE INCLUDE:
• Initial visual check of the boiler.
• Ensure the boiler fires safely to identify any working defects or faults.
• Carry out a flue gas analysis efficiency test.
• Opening up the boiler and inspecting key working components.
• Remove, clean and refit the condensate trap.
• Check operating pressures.
• Carry out a visual check the flue and ventilation to ensure they meet current Gas Safety Regulations.
• Check system pressure and adjust accordingly.
• Visually check radiators and valves (bleed radiators if required).
• Carry out a visual check on the hot water cylinder and associated pipework (if applicable).
• Test gas pressure and leave in good working order.
• Sign manufacturers service record book if available.
• Confirm in writing/email that the service has been carried out.
For more information on the Soper Home Care Cover Plan for only £15 a month, head over to their website for more details.
- Expires 4 months after purchase date
- Limit 1 per person
- New customers only
- to book call 01752 301 111 and quote your voucher number
- 24 hour cancellation policy or voucher becomes invalid
- Must be 18 or older
- Postcodes services- PL1, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5, PL6, PL7, PL8, PL9
- Services does not include any repairs
- Natural gas boilers only
- Boilers must be in full working order
- Further Radio Plymouth Voucher Store Terms and Conditions can be found here
Gas safe registration number - 586679
HMS Tamar takes place as a Royal Navy warship
The Navy's newest vessel is named after the river
WATCH: Queues of traffic pile back as McDonald's re-opens in Plymouth
Video footage from Mark Sumner shows cars lining up for miles to get to the drive-thru in Plymstock
Plymouth stands in solidarity with Black Lives Matter
It follows a march held in the city centre yesterday
Torpoint Ferry - Torpoint, Devon
Waiting times of up to 15 minutes and two ferries running on Torpoint Ferry between Devonport and Torpoint.
Transport networks - United Kingdom, London
Restrictions and the instruction remains 'stay at home as much as possible' even as Coronavirus lockdown is eased. Government websites show permitted reasons for going out on Transport networks around the United Kingdom.