Half Price B&B at the Moorland Hotel for 2 in January.
- Browse Vouchers
Welcome to the Moorland hotel, restaurant and bar in Plymouth Devon right on the edge of Dartmoor.
Situated on the edge of Plymouth in the village of Wotter overlooking Dartmoor, the Moorland hotel and restaurant is a great place to relax over lunch or dinner with friends or enjoy a drink in the contemporary bar area, where you can chill out on soft leather comfy sofas.
The Phoenix steakhouse restaurant offers a relaxed ambience where you can enjoy our menu offering gastronomic delicacies created from Devon's finest produce.
With a well thought out wine list to compliment our menu which changes regularly, along with a high level of service, one can look forward to food cooked to perfection and an evening of something just that little bit special.
Accommodation is provided in our contemporary rooms, all en-suite, ensuring a stylish yet comfortable stay.
Take advantage of this exclusive Radio Plymouth offer of 50% off the standard double room for a 1 night stay including breakfast. Usually £87 per night, now only £43.50. Valid from 1st January to the 31st January, 2020. What a fabulous Christmas present!
We look forward to welcoming you to The Moorland hotel and restaurant in Plymouth, Devon.
Follow our Facebook page for more information and offers.
- This voucher entitles you to a one night stay from 1st January- 31st January, 2020.
- 2 people in a standard double room.
- Bed and Breakfast included.
- You must book in advance and quote your Radio Plymouth voucher number.
- Subject to availability.
- Book early to avoid disappointment 01752 839228
- The voucher must not be defaced – and elements must be legible.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- No change will be given. This voucher must be used at a single booking.
- This voucher is uniquely identifiable and will be checked at the establishment.
- This voucher can only be used once.
- If a duplicate copy of this voucher exists the voucher will only be valid on its first presentation.
- Customers buying a voucher can only use one voucher at the establishment at any time during the promotion. If a customer presents a new voucher on a second occasion the establishment can refuse to honour this voucher.
- Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Further Radio Plymouth Voucher Store Terms and Conditions can be found here
HMS Tamar takes place as a Royal Navy warship
The Navy's newest vessel is named after the river
WATCH: Queues of traffic pile back as McDonald's re-opens in Plymouth
Video footage from Mark Sumner shows cars lining up for miles to get to the drive-thru in Plymstock
Plymouth stands in solidarity with Black Lives Matter
It follows a march held in the city centre yesterday
Torpoint Ferry - Torpoint, Devon
Waiting times of up to 15 minutes and two ferries running on Torpoint Ferry between Devonport and Torpoint.
Transport networks - United Kingdom, London
Restrictions and the instruction remains 'stay at home as much as possible' even as Coronavirus lockdown is eased. Government websites show permitted reasons for going out on Transport networks around the United Kingdom.