Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Competitions are open to residents of Great Britain only. Employees of Radio Plymouth Ltd, their families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2) By entering any competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
3) All prizes are subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
4) Source material utilised by our question compilers will be taken as correct. The decision of the Radio Plymouth judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5) Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in the on-air competition and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. Radio Plymouth is not obliged to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on air.
6) Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
7) Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8) In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
9) Entries will become the property of Radio Plymouth and will not be returned.
10) Entry into the competition is free and Lottery and Gaming regulations do not apply.
11) No liability will be accepted on the part of Radio Plymouth, its co-promoters or agents for any loss, illness or injury resulting directly or otherwise from participation in any competition or promotion.
12) No liability on the part of Radio Plymouth, its co-promoters or agents will be accepted for any action, civil or otherwise, taken against individual participants in the promotion.
13) Entrants into the promotion have no claim whatsoever to any intellectual or other property connected to any promotion, which remains in the sole ownership of Radio Plymouth.
14) No promotional activity with any 3rd party, can be undertaken by any participant, before or after the promotion, without the express written consent of Radio Plymouth.
15) Collusion with other participants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
16) Entrants may be required to take part in future promotional activity exclusively for Radio Plymouth before/during and/or after the promotion in connection with the promotion.
17) Radio Plymouth reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
Last Updated September 2018
Seventh coronavirus death confirmed in Plymouth
They are among 569 further deaths recorded across the UK today
All rough sleepers in Plymouth offered accommodation
Housing the city's street homeless has been described as an 'intense' task
Plymouth Argyle furlough workforce
The club say they are committed to ensuring that affected staff - including players - will be fully paid
Torpoint Ferry - Torpoint, Devon
Waiting times of up to 15 minutes and two ferries running on Torpoint Ferry between Devonport and Torpoint.
All travel networks - United Kingdom, London
Restrictions and the government travel instruction is to 'stay at home' and not make any unnecessary journey by road or public transport unless for food, health reasons or essential work on All travel networks around the United Kingdom.