Captain Rug Wash Voucher T&Cs
EXECUTIVE CLEANING SERVICES (S W) LTD AND PLYMOUTH RUG CLEANING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This quotation is valid for 6 months.
2. ECS & PRC shall not be liable for shrinkage, animal dyes, dye stains, animal hair, change in texture, white knots, fugitive dyes, tears, holes, moth damage, dry rot, fading, odour, irregular shape, rotten / worn fringes, painted rugs or tea wash.
3. ECS and PRC shall not be responsible for defects or pre-existing conditions that may or may not be seen and which may appear during or resulting from the ordinary cleaning process. ECS and PRC does not guarantee the removal of spots, stains discolorations or other design defects. ECS and PRC is also not liable for existing damage present in any rugs submitted to ECS and PRC for cleaning or treatment.
4. In no event shall ECS and PRC be obligated or responsible to pay for the replacement or loss of value for any of the conditions set out above. ECS and PRC shall at its opinion refund the cost of cleaning should the client not be happy.
5. All cleaning will be carried out to a high standard by ECS and PRC.
6. No liability will be accepted by ECS and PRC for any loss or damage to any persons property, to injury or death of any person, or any loss to any person caused by arising out of the use of or interference with plant, machinery or means of access by persons other than employees of ECS and PRC and the customer shall indemnify ECS and PRC against claims by third parties in respect of any such loss, damage, injury or death.
7. Payment is due on completion of work by either card, cash or cheque paid direct to the technician or by BACS direct transfer into the bank account of Executive Cleaning Services (SW) Ltd. Account details are on the bottom of our invoices. Please DO NOT pay cash into our account as we get charged by the bank for this. Commercial clients our terms are 14 days from date of invoice.
8. On receipt of money a paid invoice will be sent by email or post within 3-5 working days.
9. When an appointment has been made ECS and PRC requires 48 hours notice of cancellation or a fee of £50 will be charged.
10. When the client does not show up for their appointment ECS and PRC will invoice the client for 3/4 of the value of the agreed quotation price.
11. We work on a 3 week turn around of rugs depending on the volume of rugs waiting to be cleaned. In most cases rugs are returned in under 3 weeks. If after 3 weeks you are not ready for your rug to be returned a charge of £10 per week will be charged for storage.
12. Because of the variables in the blends of rug fabrics, soiling and environmental conditions that may exist, our company cannot be held responsible for-
• Aging or deterioration
• Unstable Dyes
• Restoring white fabrics
• Urine contamination
• Removal of stains
• Water marking
• Fabric yellowing
• Cartooning damage
• Pre-existing dye migration
The above pre-existing conditions have been identified and explained to the customer prior to cleaning and the customer hereby gives permission to proceed.
Hundreds of volunteers to 'make' Mayflower 400 unforgettable
They're going to support the commemorations next year
Students celebrate graduating in Plymouth
The ceremonies have been happening all week
Local man sets up petition to move works from a Plympton car park
He's concerned about the safety of the children in the nearby school
Embankment Road - Plymouth, Devon
Usual congestion on Embankment Road near Astor Park.
Torpoint Ferry - Devonport, Devon
Waiting times of up to ten minutes and three ferries running on Torpoint Ferry between Devonport (Devonport) and Torpoint (Torpoint).