Radio can transform your business!
There are many reasons why you should move up to radio advertising. The top five are listed below, to find out more, call the Radio Plymouth sales team on 01752 389533 or email email@example.com - and get your company heard in cars, homes and workplaces across Plymouth.
The top five reasons why radio can transform your business!
1) Radio is intrusive - it plays an active role in the listener's life. At home, at work, in the car even in the shower, radio is everywhere! A print advertisement can be missed at the turn of a page, however you can't switch off your ears!
2) Radio is a frequency medium - a radio campaign doesn't comprise of just one advertisement on publication day, a typical radio campaign will consist of a minimum of at least 35 commercials broadcast over a full 7 days.
3) Radio is inexpensive - radio commercial production is very cost effective, this allows greater flexibility in your campaign. Commercial messages can easily be adapted or varied to react to external circumstances. The unit price of each commercial is also cost effective, this allows for greater repetition of message and therefore greater penetration of the target market.
4) Radio reaches more of your customers and prospects - radio is universal, it can be heard in or outdoors, in towns and villages, 24 hours per day and it has no cover price.
5) Radio is personal - listeners turn to local radio for news, weather, traffic and travel, sport and entertainment news. Listeners rely on this information and trust their station to provide accurate and up to date information. The strategic placement of your commercial messages around key information provision will ensure high levels of listener retention.