Advertise with Us
There are many reasons why you should try radio advertising - primarily, it can transform your business!
Call the Radio Plymouth sales team on 01752 389533 or complete the form below - and get your company heard in cars, homes and workplaces across Plymouth!This form could not be found
The top five reasons why radio can transform your business!
1) Radio is intrusive - it plays an active role in the listener's life. At home, at work, in the car even in the shower, radio is everywhere! A print advertisement can be missed at the turn of a page, however you can't switch off your ears!
2) Radio is a frequency medium - a radio campaign doesn't comprise of just one advertisement on publication day, a typical radio campaign will consist of a minimum of at least 35 commercials broadcast over a full 7 days.
3) Radio is inexpensive - radio commercial production is very cost effective, this allows greater flexibility in your campaign. Commercial messages can easily be adapted or varied to react to external circumstances. The unit price of each commercial is also cost effective, this allows for greater repetition of message and therefore greater penetration of the target market.
4) Radio reaches more of your customers and prospects - radio is universal, it can be heard in or outdoors, in towns and villages, 24 hours per day and it has no cover price.
5) Radio is personal - listeners turn to local radio for news, weather, traffic and travel, sport and entertainment news. Listeners rely on this information and trust their station to provide accurate and up to date information. The strategic placement of your commercial messages around key information provision will ensure high levels of listener retention.
Some information about Radio Plymouth
Radio Plymouth launched in 2010 and we are always conscious of our overwhelming aim, which is to provide a proper local service.
We pride ourselves on having a loyal local advertising base of small-to-medium sized businesses, as well as some larger National clients.
Commercial radio has tended become more corporate over the years, with many stations actually broadcasting from a remote location, so we are proud to say that we are situated on Plymouth Hoe and if it is happening in Plymouth, we want to know about it. We have a team of permanent staff supported by freelancers, many of whom are born Plymothians and the rest are adopted locals.
Something people wouldn't know about us is that Radio Plymouth was the final new local commercial radio station to launch on FM in the UK.
Radio Plymouth offers local and national business alike the opportunity to promote their business on air, online and via The Radio Plymouth App.
You can advertise via airtime, or sponsorship.
On Air - On air advertising will deliver more customers to your door, it's a great way of informing listeners of your products, services and any offers you might be running. We offer bespoke campaigns to a specified budget or proven airtime packages.
Sponsorships - Sponsorship of a show or feature is a great way of targeting your audience whilst positioning your business next to programming.
Two men arrested following stabbing
It happened in the City Centre
HMS Montrose has joined Chile’s 'party of the year'
The country has celebrated the 200th birthday of its Navy
Santa to bring a smile to local elderly with gift scheme
It's the first of its kind at the Home
Outland Road heading towards the Milehouse Interchange - Plymouth, Devon
Heavy traffic on Outland Road heading towards the Milehouse Interchange near Home Park Stadium. Travel time is ten minutes.
Outland Road - Plymouth, Devon
Outland Road busy but moving between the Manadon Roundabout and the Milehouse Interchange. Travel time is seven minutes.
A379 Billacombe Road - Plymouth, Devon
A379 Billacombe Road busy but moving near the Sugar Mill Business Park.